Xero two-way integration has been one of our most frequently requested features to be added to MyWorkpapers and we are pleased to say that this will soon be available
In our September feature release, our Xero integration will allow you to pull your trial balance data through from Xero, check and reconcile the figures in MyWorkpapers, then post journals back to Xero updating the numbers, Simples! Previously a manual process, read more on how we streamline your data flow below!
Our new two-way integration completes this seamless loop of data, allowing all systems to be updated with the correct financial information once the workpapers have been completed.
- Less manual entry for Xero users;
- Fewer errors;
- Seamless flows of data between Xero and MyWorkpapers;
- Quicker export of journals and reconciliation between MyWorkpapers and Xero;
- Users can use the integration to update previously posted journals through MyWorkpapers via re-export; and
- Controlled permissions to ensure accurate posting of journals by key team members.