Support for senior/managing partners to grow and develop the practice
For firms to grow and develop in this challenging and ever-changing marketplace they need a strategy and plan.
With our experience at managing firms of all sizes we can offer help and expertise with strategic planning.
We are also experienced at facilitating strategy days, allowing you to focus on the business leaving us to get the most from the day.
Finance and practice management
Inter-firm comparison – this is an invaluable resource, to help you benchmark and compare your performance and profitability against other firms and to ensure the highest quality of advice is provided. You can utilise the results to improve your practice management, strategic development, and development of your management team.
Partner support and development
We recognise it is sometimes challenging being a leader; and often senior/managing partners shoulder the burden and the pressures of growing and developing the practice on their own.
- We offer confidential mentoring, or provide a sounding board as a critical friend or coach, free from internal politics and self-interest
- We also encourage other managing partners to act as mentors, as we believe the most successful way to learn about the reality of managing an accounting practice is from each other
- We can also provide support for the difficult conversations that leaders need to have
Quality, regulation and compliance
We support member firms with dealing with compliance obligations, so firms are up to date in this constantly changing marketplace. We want to ensure our members provide best possible advice to their clients and hold themselves to the highest standards.
New client onboarding
We provide members with support to onboard new clients by carrying out anti-money laundering checks. As an alliance of professional firms, we take our responsibility in this regulated area seriously and can ensure that our new client checks will comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and the Anti-Money Laundering Guidance for the Accountancy Sector.
Innovation and technology
Our industry is ever-changing, and technology is having an impact and will alter the way we will deal with clients and the services we offer our clients.
- Digital cloud accounting
- Audit automation
- MS Teams / Zoom how to utilise fully the technology to future proof your business
The best use of technology to support firms as more people move from working in an office environment to working from home more.
Strategic HR support
Getting the best from our most expensive resource does not happen by chance, we need to think strategically about getting the right people in the right place, doing the right things.
We are able to provide our members with strategic HR support that goes beyond recruitment, training, pay, and employee relations.
- We can assist you with your organisational design, workforce planning and talent management
- Identify and help you with any succession issues
- Carry out HR audits and provide you with a medium term plan to get best practice in your business
If this is relevant to your practice and you are looking to expand through a merger or acquisition, we can support you as we have considerable experience in this field.