Our aim is to support and help you with internal team relationships and development
We want to support you in the development of your team.
Your people are the key to your growth and success, and we can bring our expertise to help with this through:
- Using innovative approaches to get the most from your development budget
- CharterGroup wide development programmes
- Support and advice on how to unlock the potential of those who may become future partners or directors of the practice
We are licensed to use Myers Briggs, Strength Deployment Inventory and Occupational Personality Questionnaires.
Recruitment and retention
Recruitment is an ongoing challenge for all firms, and it is both costly and time consuming to find key members of staff.
With over 30 years of experience in recruitment we are able to offer you advice and support:
- For senior appointments it is even more important to find the right person for the firm, we can offer, for example, carry out psychometrics for partner/senior appointments or help with selection and interviewing
- Once you have recruited the right person for the job the next challenge is to induct and retain them, we can offer advice and expertise in staff engagement
- We can offer support and advice on apprenticeships and exam training
We would like to encourage secondments between member firms to strengthen training and development of team members.
- Appraisal – review your appraisal system and provide you with critical feedback on its efficacy and we can work with you to design new systems
- 360 degree reviews of partners and managers
- Partner review and support
Professional expertise for
We can bring our experience to help you structure meetings more professionally and to get the best from the meeting participants. We can attend and provide support at your events, including:
- Internal team events
- Chairing client meetings
- Chairing partner meetings